3rd Refugee Conference Rheinland-Pfalz 2013
Saturday, November 30th, 1pm.
Trier. Multikullturelles Zentrum (Balduinstraße 6 near Hauptbahnhof)
With Rex Osa, activist of THE VOICE REFUGEE FORUM and activists of the Network for Concrete Solidarity
New organization of refugees in Rheinland-Pfalz started this year with two refugee conferences in the cities of Mainz and Trier and the visitation of refugees in many camps in the cities and on the countryside of Rheinland-Pfalz. We want to continue our activities. So the third Refugee Conference is intended to share information and afterwards stay in touch to fight against political injustice and to support the organization of refugees in Rheinland-Pfalz.
On the one hand refugee activist Rex Osa will tell you about your rights and duties in your asylum case. On the other hand he will talk about refugee self organization and political aspects of the refugee struggle.
After that activists of the Network for Concrete Solidarity will inform you about life after transfer in the different regions of Rheinland-Pfalz especially about the situation in the camps we visited in the last six months.
Unite against Colonial Injustice and strengthening the refugee struggle means:
– Freedom of Refugee Movement
– that we close down the refugee camps
– that we break the Residenzpflicht* till it ends
– that we demand for a movement against deportation
– Break Isolation Meetings in Lagers – through our chains of protest and resistance we are calling for a Break Isolation Movement to keep the authorities under permanent control and to protest against their abuses – for the empowerment of the refugee campaigns in the daily struggles of the lager communities we need a collective movement.
– Refugee appeals to refugees in the neighborhood lagers in order to join together and to organize our protest and campaigns in the refugee communities;
– this conference is interesting especially for refugees that arrived in Trier in the last weeks, intended to share information and get in contact with the movement! On the conference you will meet other refugees from different camps and lagers in Rheinland-Pfalz and activists who can inform you concretely and answer your questions regarding the life after transfer.
– An outlook to the next Conference in Landau in March 2013
For more information see:
grenzwertig – http://www.kulturlotsen.org/grenzwertig/
Netzwerk Konkrete Solidarität – https://nksnet.wordpress.com
The Voice Refugee Forum – http://thevoiceforum.org
*Residenzpflicht means that you are not allowed to leave Rheinland-Pfalz and go to another Bundesland